Polyester Composite Strapping 19mm
Linear strength min. 475 daN - System strength min. 760 daN
Polyester Composite belts are especially made for usage on rough environmental materials and sharp edges. The optimise strength is the perfect base to secure the cargo. Composite is made of parallel layers of single polyester threads laminated together with polypropylene.
It does not split, is flexible and can be used universally. The core of our composite strapping is made of untwisted polyester yarn. Due to our unique and patented process in manufacturing for untwisted yarn this strapping achieves higher strength and lower elongation.
The special recipe of our polypropylene coating ensures an optimal compound with the polyester fibres and is at the same time resistant to most chemical solvents, caustics and acids. Due to its high abrasion protection it is well suited for products with rough surfaces and edges.
- High System Strength
- No damage or scratch on any surface
- No corrosion - no splicing
- Comfortable handling, easy to push under pallets
- Low investment costs for this small, manageable system
- Retensionable & torsion absorbing
- No risk of injury for shippers and consignees in using or opening the strapping
- Weatherproof (UV radiation)
- Easy disposable
Material: Untwisted high tensile yarns with polypropylene (PP) cover
Paper core: 200 x 190 x 5mm
System application : Galvanized/Nitrated wire buckles 19 x 4.0mm